Tuesday, March 3, 2009

He doesn't like it when I travel...


Shadow will be with my friend Tuo Jianming for the next ten days while I am in Buenos Aires, ostensibly visiting my son who is studying there. I have rented a tiny apartment in the Almagro section, three blocks from the Medrano subway stop. It is a few blocks from where Jack is living in a teeny room with taxi driver Roberto, who cooks him two meals a day.

In preparation for my trip, I washed Shadow in the sink (left), so he is all clean and ready to entertain his guest while I'm gone. I will try to post daily blogs with photos of gauchos and tango dancers who will be my new best friends. I plan to work the city but also to nip over to Tigre and Uruguay on day trips. More later!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww-Shadow could have come stay with us! can't wait to hear about your travels...be safe! xoxo Deirie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow is having red eye or is he crying? Mama is away? ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete